Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FOOD: It's my hobby


My hubby and I were talking last night about sharing all my recipes with family and friends. See, I make up recipes. I'm pretty good at it, too. We came up with the idea that I should start a blog. After all, food is my hobby. It's what I like to do. It's what I like to talk about. It's what I spend a lot of money on. It's my passion. I LOVE to cook! I decided to not only share my recipes but my day-to-day experience with food (and drink). I especially cannot wait to share my experiences at restaurants. I've become quite the snob at restaurants (thank you, Gordon Ramsey). I'm paying for it and if I don't like it, I'm not going to eat it. Yes, I've become one of those people (again, thank you Gordon Ramsey). If I like what I'm eating, they know about it. If I don't like what I'm eating, they know about that, too. I'm not mean or ugly with my criticisms. I'm polite. I'm just not going to take it anymore ! Ah, don't you just love getting older? You just do not have to take the crap anymore! I like it ! I've been many places in the world and I've eaten many different types of food. I'll be talking about that, too. So, here I go into a new adventure. Enjoy ...I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment