Monday, October 10, 2011

Turkey Burgers


My friend, Cathy (aka Bonnie Lass) sent me a Turkey Burger recipe quite a few years back. I liked the recipe the way it was but over the years I've changed it and tweaked it to make it my own. These burgers are tasty, juicy and healthy. Enjoy!







TURKEY BURGERS

1lb ground turkey
1 TBS olive oil
1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 TBS dried, minced onions
1/4 TSP powdered onion
1/4 TSP garlic salt
1 TBS Dijon mustard
2 TBS cold water
1/4 to 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

Place ground turkey, bread crumbs, minced onion, powered onion, garlic salt, Dijon mustard and water in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Divide into 4 equal balls and mold into patties. Place parmesan cheese on a plate. Roll patties in the parmesan cheese. Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Fry burgers approx 5 minutes on each side or until done.



1 comment:

  1. This sounds much better then mine...lol..I got the initial recipe off a weightloss site :o)

    ReplyDelete